Thursday, July 26, 2012

Two Men Have Reaction about RAW1000 in past Monday


Armike Menethil and Mike Net’s Reaction thoughts about this past Monday at RAW 1000.

Armike Menethil: “RAW 1000 this past Monday. It’s like just incredible to watch Wrestlemania. That was most impact episode show ever on TV and I imagine it’s very classic, very surprising start, and very shocking ending.. At the mention I was on St. Louis 4 days ago including start of RAW 1000 is reunion of D Generation-X.. While the show on-air, I saw The Rock addressed about facing WWE Champion who ever holds at Royal Rumble 2013 and Rock Bottomed Daniel Bryan, Dude Love a.k.a Mike Foley dancing with Brodus Clay after his squash match, Heath Staler lost to Lita at hands of WWE Legends and A.P.A, AJ become RAW GM after the wedding into business proposal, JR on commentary appearance for opening 6-men tag team match, Charile Sheen on Skype by his thoughts during the show and Lensar accepted Triple H’s Summerslam match.. but lastly in the end.. CM Punk become villain side(heel turn) once again by attacking The Rock and turning his back on John Cena as matter of fact.. Cena is now first person Money in the Bank winner who fail to captured the champion.. Despite his wins over CM Punk by DQ. However, he retains the title. It was Big Show cost him and his opportunity to win the title. During attack.. I saw Punk’s eyes are cold and dark. He refused helps Cena  by Big Show’s assault and nothing to do with him. somehow The Rock shows up and save Cena from Big Show’s attacks even attempts The People’s Elbow. Unfortunately, Punk clothslined Rock before his stalking and GTS him right to the ground.. That’s my very interesting shocking ending for me and entire WWE Universe.. This was the most spectacular and success wrestling show in history at mt entire life.. That’s my thoughts..

Mike Netz: ”My thoughts about this past Monday. It’s absolutely amazing show I ever seen. I watched RAW 1000 on Monday. That’s include my favorite opening show is DX reunion and Brock Lensar accepts Triple H after Stephanie (Triple H’s wife) owned and bitch slapped Paul Heyman and last but not least. CM Punk heel turns.. During that time while I confused and shocked in the end. He just let go the Big Show attacked John Cena and refused him for help but suddenly The Rock save Cena from enraged Big Show and spinebusted him even going for The People’s Elbow.. However, Punk sneak attack him with a clothsline and I have seen Punk’s eyes are completely darker and heelish than I expected. At the moment he stalked Rock and Go 2 Sleep him right to the mat below.. After that. CM Punk gets his WWE Title and walk on the ramp slowly.. That’s shocking end to me and #RealUniverse… That’s all my thoughts about RAW 1000.

There you have it that about their reaction thoughts about RAW 1000

Posted by J.M.P

No comments:

Post a Comment